Thursday, April 01, 2004

I am debating whether or not to go and buy 10 1/2 inch double pointed needles today or wait till the weekend. The problem is the store that I usually buy my needles from doesn't have them in stock. So I have to go someplace else. All of my needles are aluminum at the moment though granted I only have three sets of needles. I figured I would rather have cheaper needles for awhile though I might spurge on some bamboo ones soon. Saving money on needles allows me to buy nicer yarn. Though I'm just starting to do that since I figured it was better to learn using cheap yarn that way if I made a lot of mistakes it would not be a big loss.

I'll probably end up waiting till this weekend because I'm going to go home and the supply is better at home than it is here.

No comments: