Thursday, April 08, 2004

Weekend

I'll be working on papers most of the weekend. Except for some time that I set aside to spend with a friend and Easter brunch. I'm going home for Easter. I'm leaving my knitting stuff here since I won't have time and I don't need the distraction. If I bring it with me I'll be tempted to knit instead of working on my papers. Though until I buy my 10 1/2 double points I don't have a new project anyway. But I have left over acrylic for a kerchief. Which I should just save for a later time.

I'm sick of school. And it just gets harder. I like being here and I want an education so I can get a good job. I just wish there were more days off. But that is the trade off when you go to a private school with an academic focus. Which I'm glad that they do. But when I'm exhausted I wish I went to a slacker school.

No comments: