Thursday, April 01, 2004

I decided to wait until the weekend to buy needles. Hopefully I'll have time. I might just do it right after I arrive home tomorrow. Mainly because I should spend the weekend working on papers and hopefully I will finish the drafts while I'm home. The main reason I'm going home is that I get tired of being at school all the time. There is this bag that I want to make in my knitting book, I want to make it for my mom. It actually involves fairly simple knitting skills and is made in stockinette stitch. Though for some reason my stockinette stitch doesn't have the right tension at least not when I knit flat pieces. When I knit in the round the stockinette stitch is fine. My garter stitch is also not having the proper tension however it is much better than it was when I started. My best stitch so far is the seed stitch.

No comments: