Monday, April 05, 2004

I'm still looking for the needles I wanted. I am either going to go to a yarn store or buy them online. I'm not sure if there are yarn stores around here, I know there are some at home but I know that sometimes they cost more at yarn stores because of the overhead. I guess I will price some in the yarn store and compare it to what I see online. Though with online purchases you have to keep shipping and handling in mind. Though since I have so many papers to write at the moment I won't be doing much knitting. Though when school gets out in a month and a half I will hopefully be working. But even then I might not be. Though I won't have work to take home so I might have some time to knit.

I'm not really knitting anything at the moment. I'll probably only make small things until the semester is over. Kerchiefs and cozies for the most part. When the semester ends I'll probably make a tank top.

No comments: