Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Winder, Swift and Needles oh my

Well Christmas was very knitting friendly this year. I received a ball winder, and umbrella swift and the KnitPicks options needles.

The ball winder was fairly simple to figure out. The swift I had a little trouble with at first. My desk is not the greatest surface to clamp it on and makes it tilt slightly. However it does work. I'll have to try some other place in the house.

The needles I think I love already. I received the sock set of the Options nickel plated. Which is ideal for all the socks I work on when I need and extra set of a certain size. I also received the interchangeable metal circular set. I've checked the joins since I have a friend who has experienced some problems with her cable joins. They look okay so far, but usage will tell.

No comments: