Saturday, January 17, 2009

Knitting from the Stash

So I'm starting to plan my projects ahead of time so I can stick to my yarn diet and finally knit projects I have wanted to state for awhile.

1. Start the second sock of the Jaywalkers- Regia
2. October 2008 Sock Club- Yarntini
3. December 2008 Sock Club-Hazel Knits
4. Wicked Witch Kit-White Oak Studio
5. Finish the Should Shawl with Syrian Lace- Knitpicks Shimmer
6. Swallowtail Shawl- Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Solid
7. Try to knit the 6 2009 Sock Clubs
8. My Gryffindor Knee Socks- Holiday Yarns
9. February lady Sweater-Dream in Color Classy
10. A Curved Shawl With Diamond Edging- Knitpicks Shadow
11. Perfect Pie Shawl-Possibly Cheery Tree Hill Baby Boucle
12. Tuscany Shawl- SWTC Bamboo
13. Gloria Cowl-?

These are the projects that I would like to either complete if they are in progress or start in this year. They are not in an exact order. All can be made from stash, with exception of the 2009 sock club and Wizard of OZ kits since that yarn is delivered in installments.

No comments: