Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lace Shawl, socks, sweater

I have been working on the lace shawl and sweater steadily this past week. I made a mistake on the shawl and had to do some unknitting to fix it. But everything seems to be fine now.

The sleeve is going very slowly. It is going to take awhile. This may very well be the longest time I have taken to complete a project. I started the thing around March I think.

I started the heel flap on the Miss Babs socks. They are looking quite lovely. I should take pictures. I always say that though.

I was very strong today. I managed to talk myself out of going to the yarn store. I do have quite a bit of stash at the moment and should knit it down a bit. Although I do have trouble sticking to the Yarn Diet. I may very well buy yarn tomorrow or next weekend. It is so very tempting.

No comments: