Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shoulder Shawl and Sock Club

The shoulder shawl in Syrian lace pattern got the bulk of my knitting attention today. I would love to have it finished this month. But I would also like to finish the sweater this month.

I managed to avoid going to the yarn shop again today. Although I did get my first WoolGirl sock club shipment yesterday. However I don't think that can be considered breaking the yarn diet since that was already paid for and was a planned out purchase. it was not a late night sneaky shopping attack. Or somehow managing to drive to the yarn shop situation. The one good thing ( in terms of the yarn diet) is that none of the yarn shops in the area are technically on the way when I run errands. I've even avoided putting things in my shopping carts at all my favorite online stores. Even though I have been very tempted.

No comments: